Saturday 16 January 2010

Snows gone and we're back to mud!

So the snow has gone and we're back to mud.

We have a visitor for the next week, Milo, Herby's brother, who I have to say I have a big soft spot for! There are a couple of pictures of him below from this morning.

Milo

Herby
The gang...
Cally, Herby, Milo, Apple, Daisy

The alpacas in the main paddock. Thought I would label them up since I know there is someone who will be interested!!!
The alpacas deciding they are rather desperate for food racing up to see Richard in the paddock with the boys

6 comments:

Patou Alpacas said...

Yeah we too are loving the return of the mud!
Nice pictures but I notice the following:

Monique - hidden!
Moselle - hidden!
Dhalia - hidden
Ronnie - is she there?

Amiryck said...

I can't help it if your ex-alpacas are slow and get left behind the rest (Richard says reclusive!!!!). I actually thought you can see Monique well enough - she normally towers above them!

Unknown said...

Never mind the alpacas the HWVs are so gorgeous. Poppy really wants to come to see her family again!

Patou Alpacas said...

Never mind the Alpacas!!!

Who is this Jillo2robertson person!

I demand a duel at sunset behind the.....behind the...thingy!

Henny14 said...

is that someone me???

Amiryck said...

Aha may well be.....