Friday 11 June 2010

Enjoyable Day

Today I took Ronnie to visit her husband from last year Patou's Sir Columbus. He did such a good job with Erica that we were thrilled to be able to use him again.

It occurred to me today that I hadn't posted any pictures of the alpaca since we had them sheared so camera in hand I went to capture them. They do look so different without fleece!

As always the dogs had their fair share of photos taken.

The wires...

Apple...
April...
The girls with their new haircuts...
The beautiful Erica - lets hope we get an equally good result next year - no pressure there then Mr Columbus!
and Erica again...
Cinnamon proves she can still look impressive without her fleece!

3 comments:

Patou Alpacas said...

Mr Columbus smoked a large cigar and nestled a large brandy on the way home!
Good to see the Queen of Amyrick and the Inca chiefs!

And no cria on arrival!

Unknown said...

I agree, Erica is gorgeous - although obviously I can't single her out because, as you know, I don't have favourites!!!

Mum XX

Tracey said...

That's not what you told me Mum...oh I'm sorry, I think you told me not to tell Karen that I was your favourite!!

Lol xx