Saturday 1 May 2010

Fantastic!

I had a feeling Ronnie, who was expecting our first cria of the year, was close to having it yesterday so this morning I was up first (very unusual for me!) and straight out to check on the girls. Lo and behold I got out to find an addition to the numbers. Ronnie had given birth to a strong brown girl who was up on her feet, afterbirth delivered - bingo! It was all good...... Here are some pictures of the yet to be named little lady.






and lastly a picture of Danika, who we think looks very much like her dad...

3 comments:

Patou Alpacas said...

I knew it, I knew it, I knew it!!!!!!
A beautiful brown girl, fantastic news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will pass on the news to Columbus! I can't wait to see her!

I am very excited (you may have guessed!)

Tracey Hey said...

woohoooo...must be the week for female cria ....long may it continue!

I'm pleased Ronnie got on with it fairly swiftly, we still have several girls around the 12 month mark, no doubt they'll arrive tom or Monday!!

Congrats, she looks very sweet. Congrats to Clump and the Mighty Patou aswell!!

Unknown said...

Well done Ronnie et al!

Lovely pictures Karen and glad everything was straightforward. Hope the early morning hasn't caused you any long term harm.